About Arts Award
Arts Award is a range of unique qualifications accredited by awarding body Trinity College London. The qualification supports anyone aged up to 25 to grow as artists and arts leaders.
Arts Award is…
- a great way for children and young people to be inspired by and enjoy the arts;
- offered at five levels, four accredited and one introductory award;
- a framework for learning new skills and sharing them;
- an opportunity to develop creativity and leadership skills;
- a link between young people and creative arts professionals
There are five levels:
Discover and Explore are open to ages 0-25 years old
Bronze, Silver and Gold are for young people aged 11-25 yrs old.